AKC Boxer Puppies

  • Thread starter Carlatyn
  • Start date
C

Carlatyn

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #1
Breed
Boxer
Date Born
Jun 10, 2021
Gender
Male & Female
Price
900.00
City
Kinston
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
28501
I have AKC Boxer puppies for sale. These puppies were born in June of 2021. They are both male and female. I am asking $900 for each dog. I am located in Kinston, North Carolina. Please contact me if interested.
 
K

Kdelaig

New Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #2
Carlatyn said:
I have AKC Boxer puppies for sale. These puppies were born in June of 2021. They are both male and female. I am asking $900 for each dog. I am located in Kinston, North Carolina. Please contact me if interested.
Interested. Have the parents been tested for ARVC and DM?
 
C

Carlatyn

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #3
Kdelaig said:
Interested. Have the parents been tested for ARVC and DM?
No they haven’t. I do certain tests at buyers request.
 
K

Kdelaig

New Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #4
Carlatyn said:
No they haven’t. I do certain tests at buyers request.
This would be a genetic test for the sire and dam. Do you own the parents? Any pictures of the parents and pups available?
 
C

Carlatyn

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #5
Kdelaig said:
This would be a genetic test for the sire and dam. Do you own the parents? Any pictures of the parents and pups available?
Yes - I don’t know how to send them up here.
 
C

Carlatyn

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #6
Carlatyn said:
Yes I don’t know how to send them up here if you could text me 252-286-6338
Yes, I have both mom and dad.
 
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Power User
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
604
Reaction score
138
Points
53
  • #7
Carlatyn said:
Yes - I don’t know how to send them up here.
If you'd like to add a photo, scroll to the bottom of the reply area and click on the Attach Files button. Then, navigate to your image(s) on your computer or phone and upload it from there. When you're finished, click the Save button.
 
AKC Boxer Puppies was posted on 07-10-2021 by Carlatyn in the Boxer forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
10,214
Messages
20,539
Members
24,332
Latest member
Ashhley
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap
Top