Search

AKC Boxer Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Michelleashley6 · Posted: )

Browse More Boxers

Carlatyn

Reaction Score
I have AKC Boxer puppies for sale. These puppies were born in June of 2021. They are both male and female. I am asking $900 for each dog. I am located in Kinston, North Carolina. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Boxer
Date Born
Jun 10, 2021
Price
City
Kinston
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
I have AKC Boxer puppies for sale. These puppies were born in June of 2021. They are both male and female. I am asking $900 for each dog. I am located in Kinston, North Carolina. Please contact me if interested.
Interested. Have the parents been tested for ARVC and DM?

No they haven’t. I do certain tests at buyers request.
This would be a genetic test for the sire and dam. Do you own the parents? Any pictures of the parents and pups available?

This would be a genetic test for the sire and dam. Do you own the parents? Any pictures of the parents and pups available?
Yes - I don’t know how to send them up here.

Yes - I don’t know how to send them up here.
If you'd like to add a photo, scroll to the bottom of the reply area and click on the Attach Files button. Then, navigate to your image(s) on your computer or phone and upload it from there. When you're finished, click the Save button.

Hello - do you have any puppies for sale? My name is Ashley and I would love a puppy.