Affectionate Mini Pups For Adoption

• Thread starter CichonJeff
  • Start date

677 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Goldendoodles

C

CichonJeff

Reaction Score
AKC brown and white mini Goldendoodle Puppies Excellent temperaments well socialized and started on potty training. UTD on shots and worming. Other colors available. You might find your next best friend Goldendoodles in all sizes Photos and contact for more info.

SAM...jpg ARLO,.jpg

Breed
Goldendoodle
Price
$350
City
San Jose
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Am interested in puppies. Can you tell me if you would ship. Also, do you still have puppies that are shown in the photos?

CichonJeff said:
AKC brown and white mini Goldendoodle Puppies Excellent temperaments well socialized and started on potty training. UTD on shots and worming. Other colors available. You might find your next best friend Goldendoodles in all sizes Photos and contact for more info.
Are either of these puppies available? If so, do you ship to Virginia?