Search

Affectionate Senior Kitty Looking for Quiet Home

714 Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by inahoofbeat · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

inahoofbeat

Reaction Score
Obsidian is 11-12 years old and is looking for a calm, quiet home where she can spend her retirement purring on somebody's lap. She has a gentle soul and a huge heart! In order to fully relax, she needs a home with no dogs or children in the vicinity. One calm cat who would leave her alone should be ok. Her adoption fee includes her spay, microchip, and up-to-date vaccines. Feel free to ask for more info, more photos, or for an adoption application. Thanks!

C39BA0CA-89F9-4AF7-8E4E-87B6B7189E27.jpg

IMG_2407.JPG

IMG_8982.JPG

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Jan 1, 2010
Age Group
  1. Senior (10+ Years)
Price
$25
City
Orem
State
Utah - UT
Zip Code
No, sorry. The stress of that would be too much for her.

Okay, I’ll message you back about driving up there. Is that okay for her? Or will the drive be stressful?

I believe a drive would also be too much for her. We are wanting to find her a home locally. But thank you for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.