$60 Ferret OBO WITH CAGE AN ASSESORIES Missouri 

  • Thread starter freefemaleferret
  • Start date
F

freefemaleferret

Member
  • #1
City
Springfield
State
Missouri - MO
I'm needing to get rid of female ferret with hammock an bag bed, litter box trained, she loves to b out of cage an playing, an hiding things she finds, has never ran away when I've let her go outside. An very good with other animals. I jus don't have a place to keep her an my friend doesn't want to deal with cleaning her cage an don't have time for her. Not sure of age, she was giving to me, so I would jus like a small fee of 60 dollars so I know she will b cared for. An the cage an accessories. Her name is Izzy.
 
K

Kayley

New Member
  • #2
Hello is she still Available? I have a male who’s pretty lonely
 
  • Like
Reactions: freefemaleferret
F

freefemaleferret

Member
  • #3
Kayley said:
Hello is she still Available? I have a male who’s pretty lonely
I have been trying to reply an it never goes thru. YES SHE IS
 
F

freefemaleferret

Member
  • #4
Yes she is where r u located
 
K

Kayley

New Member
  • #5
Decatur && Washington in Las Vegas
 
F

freefemaleferret

Member
  • #6
Kayley said:
Decatur && Washington in Las Vegas
Wow, we r in Missouri an I'm mostly living in my car due to a disability, so I can't afford to take or send her to u.
 
P

Pawcurser

New Member
  • #7
Do you still have her? What part of Missouri? I would love to take her if you do.
 
F

freefemaleferret

Member
  • #8
Pawcurser said:
Do you still have her? What part of Missouri? I would love to take her if you do.
I'm in climax springs Mo, I do still have her
 
P

Pawcurser

New Member
  • #9
That’s a little over 3 hour drive from where I am. Are you able to meet me halfway? If so I can definitely take her today!! Is she fixed or de-scented? and do you have pics?
 
F

freefemaleferret

Member
  • #10
Yes she is fixed an I would think she's decscented bc she only stinks when her cage is dirty.She don't like water but a fast bath is no problem to do. She will only eat cat food for me tho. She don't like treats or anything else. Plz text an will work it out for pick up an delivery. Messenger my name is Dana Ann Lee the one with flower wreath around my head
 
M

MadisonSmiles0218

New Member
  • #11
freefemaleferret said:
Yes she is fixed an I would think she's decscented bc she only stinks when her cage is dirty.She don't like water but a fast bath is no problem to do. She will only eat cat food for me tho. She don't like treats or anything else. Plz text an will work it out for pick up an delivery. Messenger my name is Dana Ann Lee the one with flower wreath around my head
Did she ever find another home?
 
M

MadisonSmiles0218

New Member
  • #12
MadisonSmiles0218 said:
Did she ever find another home?
I live in Arizona and I would drive anywhere to come to rescue a ferret. They are the sweetest little babies and deserve so much more than what they usually end up getting. The most I’ve had at once was 7, I’ve had 11 in the past ten years, and I never looked back. One time my husband met a man who brought 3 of them in a suitcase! He said it was like opening a can of worms, lol. We also got one that was thrown in a hamster cage and left in a dumpster! I live in Tucson Arizona and have driven to Flagstaff (4 hours each way) to receive a ferret who came from Utah. And I would do it 1,000 times over. I only have one right now, Rikki. He has his own room and I think he’s a little lonely. If there’s someone who is looking to re-home their ferret(s) please let me know. Thank you for looking.
 
A

Adriana

New Member
  • #13
Do you have pictures?
 
C

Caliroseroxy

New Member
  • #14
freefemaleferret said:
I'm needing to get rid of female ferret with hammock an bag bed, litter box trained, she loves to b out of cage an playing, an hiding things she finds, has never ran away when I've let her go outside. An very good with other animals. I jus don't have a place to keep her an my friend doesn't want to deal with cleaning her cage an don't have time for her. Not sure of age, she was giving to me, so I would jus like a small fee of 60 dollars so I know she will b cared for. An the cage an accessories. Her name is Izzy.
Is your ferret still available
 
V

Vanowo

New Member
  • #15
Is she still available?
 
$60 Ferret OBO WITH CAGE AN ASSESORIES was posted on 07-04-2019 by freefemaleferret in the Ferrets forum.
Thread Starter Similar Threads Forum Replies Date
S Ferrets 0
D Ferrets 0
F Ferrets 1
D Ferrets 0
D Ferrets 0

Search

Top