Search

$60 Ferret OBO WITH CAGE AN ASSESORIES

3K Total Thread Views | 14 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Vanowo · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

freefemaleferret

Reaction Score
I'm needing to get rid of female ferret with hammock an bag bed, litter box trained, she loves to b out of cage an playing, an hiding things she finds, has never ran away when I've let her go outside. An very good with other animals. I jus don't have a place to keep her an my friend doesn't want to deal with cleaning her cage an don't have time for her. Not sure of age, she was giving to me, so I would jus like a small fee of 60 dollars so I know she will b cared for. An the cage an accessories. Her name is Izzy.

Breed
Ferrets
City
Springfield
State
Missouri - MO
Hello is she still Available? I have a male who’s pretty lonely

Reactions: freefemaleferret
Do you still have her? What part of Missouri? I would love to take her if you do.

That’s a little over 3 hour drive from where I am. Are you able to meet me halfway? If so I can definitely take her today!! Is she fixed or de-scented? and do you have pics?

Yes she is fixed an I would think she's decscented bc she only stinks when her cage is dirty.She don't like water but a fast bath is no problem to do. She will only eat cat food for me tho. She don't like treats or anything else. Plz text an will work it out for pick up an delivery. Messenger my name is Dana Ann Lee the one with flower wreath around my head

Yes she is fixed an I would think she's decscented bc she only stinks when her cage is dirty.She don't like water but a fast bath is no problem to do. She will only eat cat food for me tho. She don't like treats or anything else. Plz text an will work it out for pick up an delivery. Messenger my name is Dana Ann Lee the one with flower wreath around my head

Did she ever find another home?

Did she ever find another home?

I live in Arizona and I would drive anywhere to come to rescue a ferret. They are the sweetest little babies and deserve so much more than what they usually end up getting. The most I’ve had at once was 7, I’ve had 11 in the past ten years, and I never looked back. One time my husband met a man who brought 3 of them in a suitcase! He said it was like opening a can of worms, lol. We also got one that was thrown in a hamster cage and left in a dumpster! I live in Tucson Arizona and have driven to Flagstaff (4 hours each way) to receive a ferret who came from Utah. And I would do it 1,000 times over. I only have one right now, Rikki. He has his own room and I think he’s a little lonely. If there’s someone who is looking to re-home their ferret(s) please let me know. Thank you for looking.

I'm needing to get rid of female ferret with hammock an bag bed, litter box trained, she loves to b out of cage an playing, an hiding things she finds, has never ran away when I've let her go outside. An very good with other animals. I jus don't have a place to keep her an my friend doesn't want to deal with cleaning her cage an don't have time for her. Not sure of age, she was giving to me, so I would jus like a small fee of 60 dollars so I know she will b cared for. An the cage an accessories. Her name is Izzy.
Is your ferret still available