Ferret Kits Looking for New Homes - I Also Ship

• Thread starter trwds8763
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 9 Replies

Browse More Ferrets

T

trwds8763

Reaction Score
Two ferret kits looking for a loving home. Male and female. Ready to go to a new home now. They're independent. All help with preparing for them when it comes to set up, care and nutrition will be provided. They are very tame and sociable, used to humans and other ferrets from a young age. Delivery can be possible within a reasonable distance.

ferret-kits-5f31407ec5a01.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$100
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code
Reactions: athenavila
Hi - are they still available? I’m interested and can pick up?

athenavila said:
Hi - are they still available? I’m interested and can pick up?
Or we can meet in the middle because I’m in San Antonio.

Very interested.

trwds8763 said:
Two ferret kits looking for a loving home. Male and female. Ready to go to a new home now. They're independent. All help with preparing for them when it comes to set up, care and nutrition will be provided. They are very tame and sociable, used to humans and other ferrets from a young age. Delivery can be possible within a reasonable distance.
Please I'll take him. I got a cage.

trwds8763 said:
If so, I'll take them.

Are they still available?

Would you be willing to ship to WA? I'll pay. I would love to give them a home also. Is it $100 each or for both?

Are the babies still available?