• Start date

870 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayDill

Reaction Score
Max is 5 months old and has registration papers. He is up to date on his shots and is house trained! Max has the sweetest demeanor; so kind and loving. We bought him from a couple that didn’t have the time or room to accommodate him..What we didn’t expect was my 2year old golden retriever to not play well with Max. As upsetting as it is, we are looking for a family to take Max in give him the spoiling he deserves! Max plays well with other animals and is good with smaller children.

Breed
Golden Retriever
City
Tupelo
State
Mississippi - MS

Attachments

• 5FFF6585-064E-4592-862B-CAFE6CB527C6.jpeg
    5FFF6585-064E-4592-862B-CAFE6CB527C6.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
KayDill said:
Max is 5 months old and has registration papers. He is up to date on his shots and is house trained! Max has the sweetest demeanor; so kind and loving. We bought him from a couple that didn’t have the time or room to accommodate him..What we didn’t expect was my 2year old golden retriever to not play well with Max. As upsetting as it is, we are looking for a family to take Max in give him the spoiling he deserves! Max plays well with other animals and is good with smaller children.
Is he still available?

He is sold! Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.