Search

Pure Breed 11 Month Old Golden Retriever Female

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Martingans · Posted: )

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ynniave

Reaction Score
Luna is a sweet girl but unfortunately my job situation has changed and I can’t keep her. She needs to keep going out the house and run puppy energy out. She’s a typical golden who loves children, and everyone she meets, including other animals.
She knows commands like sit, paw and stay.

She is a pure breed, AKC registered, healthy, microchip, spayed, vacinnes up to date, papers.

She needs more company and training and I can’t work on that now.

I’m very selective with who I’m selling her to. I ask to please, please keep in touch so I can see her at least in pictures and videos. I’ll miss her like crazy but I want the best for her.

A8CFF85C-24E5-4A1B-BC33-3AF92D060721.jpeg 18260741-F033-4A99-BBB3-748B85DA6B2B.png A1ECEA2B-69D5-4070-B888-B57187A21B49.jpeg 964D4FBE-0286-4E4D-A527-E3E0472FE6AC.jpeg

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Aug 7, 2020
Price
$2000
City
Odenton
State
Maryland - MD
Zip Code
Last edited:
Hi, I'm very interested in learning more about Luna. I am in Denver, CO- own my own home with a big back yard, have 2 cats, my roommate has a 4 year old dog (who'd love a sister) and I work from home. I'd love to adopt a golden coming from a situation like yours VS getting a puppy through a breeder. I'd love to keep in touch and send you pictures/videos, and am of course happy to pay a rehoming fee.

Hope to talk soon!

Hi, I'm very interested in learning more about Luna. I am in Denver, CO- own my own home with a big back yard, have 2 cats, my roommate has a 4 year old dog (who'd love a sister) and I work from home. I'd love to adopt a golden coming from a situation like yours VS getting a puppy through a breeder. I'd love to keep in touch and send you pictures/videos, and am of course happy to pay a rehoming fee.

Hope to talk soon!
Hello,
Thanks for your email. I am looking for someone who will take amazing care of her. Have you had dogs before?
I charge $2,000. That’s how much I paid for her and I want to make sure whoever gets her is serious. Let me know if you would like to chat more about it and I’ll give you my cellphone number.

Luna is a sweet girl but unfortunately my job situation has changed and I can’t keep her. She needs to keep going out the house and run puppy energy out. She’s a typical golden who loves children, and everyone she meets, including other animals.
She knows commands like sit, paw and stay.

She is a pure breed, AKC registered, healthy, microchip, spayed, vacinnes up to date, papers.

She needs more company and training and I can’t work on that now.

I’m very selective with who I’m selling her to. I ask to please, please keep in touch so I can see her at least in pictures and videos. I’ll miss her like crazy but I want the best for her.
I am interested in purchasing your Golden Retriever, as I have had three throughout my life. I know what special animals they are. If the dog is not sold please let me know. My first name is Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.