• Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lundy

Reaction Score
I have an 11 month old male Golden Retriever that is still intact. I have a lot of classes such as honors and different things so I feel he hasn’t had enough time spent with him. I feel horrible that I might not be able to give him the time he needs. I am considering rehoming him to a family. He absolutely loves people especially kids. He is still currentley training to be a childrens emotional support animal. His name is Patriot. He is AKC Registered, his Registrered name is Sir King of Patriots. His Registration number is SS13396504 in case you would like to make sure he is registered (some people are cautious lol) Contact me at lundyad.05@gmail.com

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Jul 15, 2019
Price
Contact me
City
Vine Grove
State
Kentucky - KY
Zip Code
Last edited:
Reactions: Standard poodles
Is Patriot still available? How much is his rehoming fee?
We have been dog owners for many years and live on a 20+ acre farm with an 8 yr old & 12 yr old girls. We'd love to give him a good home.

Hi! I am just getting to your message. I thought I took this post down. Patriot is not up for re-homing anymore. I am home schooled so I decided to drop some extra credit classes and rearrange my schedule. I took a big commitment when I decided to purchase him, with all my classes I was doing less with him than he was used to. He would get bored and decide the pillows were a good chew toy, or go dig up the plants in the yard. I just thought that he needed more time that I couldn't give him because I had school and we live on acreage as well and we have lots of other animals as well as other dogs. But... he has adjusted well over these past couple of weeks so I will be keeping him. Sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.