Ferrets
Date Born
Sex
Female
Price
Negotiable
West Covina
California
I’m not able to care for my 2 female ferrets anymore that I call Bulma and Chi Chi. They are sisters around 2 years old. Bulma, the lighter one, is the goofiest ferret out there, she can hop jump and run all day long and is pretty much a rag doll! Chi Chi, the one with a darker face, on the other hand can be a bit of a nipper but mostly because she just wants to be carried around but she’s still a sweetheart! They both have all their shots and I will give you a starting cage with food and bowls. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: (626)-494-7251

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Inlandpetlover

I’m not able to care for my 2 female ferrets anymore that I call Bulma and Chi Chi. They are sisters around 2 years old. Bulma, the lighter one, is the goofiest ferret out there, she can hop jump and run all day long and is pretty much a rag doll! Chi Chi, the one with a darker face, on the other hand can be a bit of a nipper but mostly because she just wants to be carried around but she’s still a sweetheart! They both have all their shots and I will give you a starting cage with food and bowls. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: (626)-494-7251
Hi, I've just texted you too. Please let me know if Bulma and Chi Chi are still available. Thanks!

Alaynamc

Hi there! My name is Alayna and i’ve been looking for a ferret or ferrets for quite some time now! Unfortunately, I haven’t found any in my area. I recently came across your listing and i’m very interested. They are adorable! I live in Galt, California which is about 5 hours away from your location. Would there be any way for you to transport the ferrets to me if i were to adopt them? They would go to a very good home!