Search

14 Month Old Goldendoodle Needs a New Home

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Tgapshes · Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

Amyk

Reaction Score
14 month old Goldendoodle, female. She is absolutely the best dog! Loving, energetic and so sweet! She loves to play with all other dogs, large and small breeds. She is extremely gentle with all: dogs and humans (adults and children alike). She hardly ever barks because of her quiet demeanor.

She has been spayed and all vaccinations are up to date. Crate trained, potty trained too. She's a quick learner and continues to learn all kinds of tricks.

My husband and I are both recently retired and are seeking to travel during this time of our lives. As we are getting older and recently encountered health problems, we are also finding it harder to take care of her. We have no where to keep her at this time. She needs someone to provide a safe and fun environment for her. Ideally if you have children or other friendly dogs to keep her busy, she would absolutely love it!

She comes with leash, crate, play pen, toys, food, and bowls. Message me if interested! Available for pick up only.

IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0367.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0366.JPG

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Mar 27, 2020
Price
City
Macomb
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code
I think that's a Golden Retriever, not a Goldendoodle.

It’s Goldendoodle, but she looks like her mom. It’s different percentage.

14 month old Goldendoodle, female. She is absolutely the best dog! Loving, energetic and so sweet! She loves to play with all other dogs, large and small breeds. She is extremely gentle with all: dogs and humans (adults and children alike). She hardly ever barks because of her quiet demeanor.

She has been spayed and all vaccinations are up to date. Crate trained, potty trained too. She's a quick learner and continues to learn all kinds of tricks.

My husband and I are both recently retired and are seeking to travel during this time of our lives. As we are getting older and recently encountered health problems, we are also finding it harder to take care of her. We have no where to keep her at this time. She needs someone to provide a safe and fun environment for her. Ideally if you have children or other friendly dogs to keep her busy, she would absolutely love it!

She comes with leash, crate, play pen, toys, food, and bowls. Message me if interested! Available for pick up only.
She looks like the perfect pet for us. We live in Virginia and would not be able to pick her up. I'm assuming your future travels won't be coming towards Blacksburg, Virginia?

What a beautiful girl. We recently lost our 12 year old lab. Is she still available? We live is St. Clair twp.