8 Month Old Goldendoodle with All Shots

• Thread starter AlexV
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Goldendoodles

A

AlexV

Reaction Score
8 month old Goldendoodle female, has all up to date shots, trained to sit, lay down, come to me, stay, go, no, and others commands, I have cheap pet insurance monthly that could be transferred that covers everything all shots blood work everything, she is 45 pounds golden blonde hair, very very good with kids, very very good with other animals dogs or cats, very loving dog with a big heart always wants to be by your side, she is micro chipped and fixed, came from a breeder, have all the paperwork for her, reason for selling her is because we had to move into a smaller place and she needs a bigger place, if you have any questions please contact me. If you call and I don't pick up text me.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Sep 24, 2020
Price
City
Staten Island
State
New York - NY
Zip Code
I’m guessing you found a home for your Goldendoodle. If not, please reply. I would be interested.

I am very interested.