Search

10 Month Old Goldendoodle for Adoption in Auburn, Indiana

2K Total Thread Views | 11 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Standard poodles · Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

Nathan

Reaction Score
We are in search of a family who will be the perfect fit to adopt our 10 month old Goldendoodle puppy, Tess! She is in PERFECT health, up to date on her shots and will come with 3 months of Sentinel (heart worm and flea) medication. She is not fixed. She is completely house broken (has been for many months so no accidents!), does NOT chew on things that don’t belong to her, and has been leash trained, as well as other basic command skills. She is a great listener and very, very loyal. She will follow you into every room you go in with a wagging tail and a smile on her face ☺. Activities that make Tess very happy include playing fetch, going on car rides (she get SO jazzed!) and cuddling!!! Seriously the best dog we have EVER owned, I cannot accentuate how truly incredible she is!! She has never tried to run away from home, is patient and gentle with our two small children and absolutely adores companionship. Any family would be lucky to call her their own! Unfortunately, we are moving and drastically downsizing and will not have the space she deserves to continue to care for her. We will only consider adoptive families who have the time, space and financial means to care for her (she requires grooming about every 6 weeks, as her hair is very curly and must be maintained to avoid matting).
*she will come with all of her necessities (pictured) including a nearly full 40lb bag of premium dog food, all of her personal toys and her beloved bone, a large crate with two entryways, a newer vibration/beep collar and remote (we really just used this for initial training), grooming supplies including a new nail grinder and bath towel, elevated food and water bowls, and her favorite treats.
*Please message me for more information!! ?

Breed
Goldendoodle
Price
$1200
City
Auburn
State
Indiana - IN

Attachments

• ABFA4189-2612-4607-9946-0DBE3972762C.jpeg
    ABFA4189-2612-4607-9946-0DBE3972762C.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 6DC16EFB-D45A-4373-BE07-AB02E4FAB9F1.jpeg
    6DC16EFB-D45A-4373-BE07-AB02E4FAB9F1.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 27
  • BA3A44F5-25A2-4C80-BB00-F84DD15D5CC3.jpeg
    BA3A44F5-25A2-4C80-BB00-F84DD15D5CC3.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 23DFF2A8-4840-46BD-B5EE-D9AC164578BF.jpeg
    23DFF2A8-4840-46BD-B5EE-D9AC164578BF.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great ad. Be sure to share this page on social media.

Jay

Hi, we are family of 7 who think Tess seems amazing. Can you tell us how big she is and how big she will get? Also, is she an F1B? Thanks

We are in search of a family who will be the perfect fit to adopt our 10 month old Goldendoodle puppy, Tess! She is in PERFECT health, up to date on her shots and will come with 3 months of Sentinel (heart worm and flea) medication. She is not fixed. She is completely house broken (has been for many months so no accidents!), does NOT chew on things that don’t belong to her, and has been leash trained, as well as other basic command skills. She is a great listener and very, very loyal. She will follow you into every room you go in with a wagging tail and a smile on her face ☺. Activities that make Tess very happy include playing fetch, going on car rides (she get SO jazzed!) and cuddling!!! Seriously the best dog we have EVER owned, I cannot accentuate how truly incredible she is!! She has never tried to run away from home, is patient and gentle with our two small children and absolutely adores companionship. Any family would be lucky to call her their own! Unfortunately, we are moving and drastically downsizing and will not have the space she deserves to continue to care for her. We will only consider adoptive families who have the time, space and financial means to care for her (she requires grooming about every 6 weeks, as her hair is very curly and must be maintained to avoid matting).
*she will come with all of her necessities (pictured) including a nearly full 40lb bag of premium dog food, all of her personal toys and her beloved bone, a large crate with two entryways, a newer vibration/beep collar and remote (we really just used this for initial training), grooming supplies including a new nail grinder and bath towel, elevated food and water bowls, and her favorite treats.

Hello! Tess sounds like the perfect fit to complete our home. We lost our golden over a month ago and life just isn't right without the sound of four paws on the hardwood. Is there any opportunity for transport? We are in PA.

Hi. Is tess still available. He have a 2 year old labradoodle and a nine year old son. We are looking for another companion for our son and playmate for our doodle Bowie. We live in the country on 2 acres. Plenty of room to play safely without alot of traffic and distractions. We have our doodle groomed every 5 weeks by a wonderful groomer that adores Bowie. We totally understand the need for grooming. I think tess would fit wonderfully with our family. Our doodle is fixed, we are not looking to breed her. We would just like to add another member to our family. Please let me know if she is still available. Thank you so much!

Hi. Is tess still available. We have a 2 year old labradoodle and a nine year old son. We are looking for another companion for our son and playmate for our doodle Bowie. We live in the country on 2 acres. Plenty of room to play safely without alot of traffic and distractions. We have our doodle groomed every 5 weeks by a wonderful groomer that adores Bowie. We totally understand the need for grooming. I think tess would fit wonderfully with our family. Our doodle is fixed, we are not looking to breed her. We would just like to add another member to our family. Please let me know if she is still available. Thank you so much!

Is Tess still available? I was originally looking for a younger dog but she seems perfect. I have had 2 Goldens in the past and both lived almost 15 years. They are awesome dogs. My latest one just past recently... I am looking to fill the special void

Bill

Is Tess still available? Retired couple on secluded acreage in Ozark hills near Table Rock Lake.

Hey, just curious if Tess is still available? Thanks!

Hi,
She sounds like my Standard poodle who passed away in 2014 at 15.5yrs old on my birthday. His name was Reggae.
I think I am ready to try again. Every time I groom a standard I think of some of the crazy patterns I gave him. We are both home all day now and we like it. If you have a pup we would love
to love him/her.
Thanks,
Rose