Search

Ferrets For Sale in Buffalo, New York

3K Total Thread Views | 10 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by teerharted · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and a one year health guarantee. Males and females available. They will make good and lovely companions. So if interested just get back to me for more details and pictures. Shipping is also available.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
Contact For Price
City
Buffalo
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• 8683686.jpg
    8683686.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 32
Very interested! Please let me know what you still have available. Thanks so much!

Hi I'm very interested. Can I Have more pictures with genders, colors, price, how old, are they neutered/spayed, and what shots have they had?

We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and a one year health guarantee. Males and females available. They will make good and lovely companions. So if interested just get back to me for more details and pictures. Shipping is also

I am interested..I would like to adopt one asap please send your address and phone number so we can set it up thanks. I live in Buffalo as well.

Hello, I would be interested in a ferret, if you could please get back to me with either a phone number or email so I can contact you with.

are they still available? I am willing to take a few off your hands

Interested in 2. Text me.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and a one year health guarantee. Males and females available. They will make good and lovely companions. So if interested just get back to me for more details and pictures. Shipping is also available.
Ive been looking for baby ferrets for some time now. i previously has two. but they unfortunely got old and passed away. I miss having them play with my dogs and cats . it was always a lot of fun watching and playing with them too. if you still have any available i'd be very interested in getting 2 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.