Search

Manx

Manx for sale ads.

M
  • Micha42
· Manx/Bengal kitten 7 1/2 weeks have first... Charleston, West Virginia - WV 25301 · Price: $450
Replies
Views
Micha42
M
J
  • japgirl1965
· Very cute and playful black female Manx... Port Bolivar, Texas - TX 77650 · Price: $60
Replies
Views
Creole
Creole
Ellie 61
  • Ellie 61
· I have an 8 month old male and a 8 week old... Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin - WI 54495 · Price: $600 Each/$1000 for Both
Replies
Views
Ellie 61
Ellie 61
M
  • mdelay93
· We have a beautiful grey 8wk old manx/bobtail... Cumming, Georgia - GA 30040
Replies
Views
mdelay93
M
W
  • Winterssnowflake
· I have 5 Manx kittens that are very sweet 8... Cocoa, Florida - FL · Price: $75
Replies
Views
falconx51
F
C
  • Chasitybaker
· I have 5 Manx kittens 3 normal tailed 1 stumpy... Miami, Florida - FL 33139 · Price: 250-450
Replies
Views
Chasitybaker
C
M
  • Maybe368
· Hello! I have four gorgeous and spunky white... Lake Mary, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
wendymac71
W
N
  • Nara
· One pure manx/siamese(Dad) and three half... Ash Flat, Arkansas - AR 72513 · Price: $300
Replies
Views
Adoptme2plz
A
DLSasnett
  • DLSasnett
· I have beautiful bobtail kittens. They are in... Pittsburg, Texas - TX · Price: $300
Replies
Views
DLSasnett
DLSasnett
B
  • bitowy
· We have four loving and lovable Manx kittens... Cheyenne, Wyoming - WY · Price: $200.00
Replies
Views
bitowy
B
B
  • bitowy
· KIttens: Orange and white male stumpie (Bean)... Cheyenne, Wyoming - WY · Price: 225.00
Replies
Views
bitowy
B

Manx for Sale & Adoption

The Manx in a very old breed of cat. So old, in fact, that it's been referred to as "ancient." This cat originated on the Isle of Man and the fact that it doesn't have a tail may stem from a mutation and years of breeding with other types of cats on the island. It's said that the original Manx cats were shorthair and only began growing longer hair after they mixed with various types of Norwegian Forest Cats brought to the island by the Vikings. All of this happened a long time ago. What's important to recognize today is that this specific breed of cat is a beautiful one that doesn't shy away from work. It's built very well, has a strong work ethic, above average intelligence, and a wonderful personality that's active and playful, but not overbearing and annoying or needy.

Manx cats are very devoted to those they love. In most cases, this would be the human family they belong to. If you watch these cats in action, you'll find that they have an uncanny ability to jump quite high, accelerate very quickly when running, and corner remarkably well. All of this is due to the superior strength of their rear legs. Manx cats sometimes remind their owners of what it would be like to own a dog. This cat's devotion is similar to that of a dog as is its enjoyment of play time. They're funny and entertaining and have been known to pull one or two over on their families. These cats are very even temperted and friendly and do quite well with young children as well as adults. They've even been known to become protective on occasion. Being the work cats they are, Manx will hunt down and kill most types of rodents (mice, rats) they come across. When Manx are young, they learn important hunting lessons. The mother cat will take advantage of any type of prey she may have at her disposal to teach her kittens about what it takes to capture and finish off the perceived prey. Whether this prey be an actual living creature, a toy, end of a rope, and so on. If you're interested in buying or adopting one of these cats, be aware that this isn't a lazy one that will simply sleep all day. This breed of cat is active and entertaining and wants to get involved with most of what's going on daily.

Find Manx kittens for sale near me. Search our free Manx cat classifieds ads by owner. Find Manx wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back