Manx

Manx for sale and adoption ads.

Ellie 61
I have an 8 month old male and a 8 week old female pair. Both tailess/ both big blue eyes. Female has snowshoes. male solid seal. They are 1000 for the pair or 600 each!
  • Ellie 61
  • · Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin - WI 54495
Replies
Views
Ellie 61
Ellie 61
M
We have a beautiful grey 8wk old manx/bobtail kitten. He is super friendly and very playful. His father is a siamese manx and his mother is a tabby colored bobtail. We would love to keep him but...
  • mdelay93
  • · Cumming, Georgia - GA 30040
Replies
Views
mdelay93
M
W
I have 5 Manx kittens that are very sweet 8 week old kittens 2 females and 3 males, they are good with both kids and dogs, they are littler box trained and they are eating both hard and soft food...
  • Winterssnowflake
  • · Cocoa, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
falconx51
F
C
I have 5 Manx kittens 3 normal tailed 1 stumpy 1 rumpy They are 11 weeks old and EXTREMELY active animals, they are socialized and fair well with dogs, birds, and children. They are extremely...
  • Chasitybaker
  • · Miami, Florida - FL 33139
Replies
Views
Chasitybaker
C
M
Hello! I have four gorgeous and spunky white manx kittens that need good homes! They are 6 weeks old and adorable as can be! As much as I would love to keep them all I can't! I do not want to take...
  • Maybe368
  • · Lake Mary, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
wendymac71
W
N
One pure manx/siamese(Dad) and three half manx/bombay(older kittens) for sale. They are loving, quiet and clean. They are hypoallergenic so no hair everywhere. The dad has no tail and one of the...
  • Nara
  • · Ash Flat, Arkansas - AR 72513
Replies
Views
Adoptme2plz
A
DLSasnett
I have beautiful bobtail kittens. They are in the family of the Manx feline class of kittens. They would make someone a good companion. There back legs are longer than your average house cat's...
  • DLSasnett
  • · Pittsburg, Texas - TX
Replies
Views
DLSasnett
DLSasnett
J
Very cute and playful black female Manx kittens need good homes. They were born August 3rd so they are 6 weeks old. They are eating solid food and using the litter box. One has a short stump tail...
  • japgirl1965
  • · Port Bolivar, Texas - TX 77650
Replies
Views
japgirl1965
J
B
We have four loving and lovable Manx kittens seeking forever families. Please check them out on our website www.bitowy.com
  • bitowy
  • · Cheyenne, Wyoming - WY
Replies
Views
bitowy
B
B
KIttens: Orange and white male stumpie (Bean), black and white stumpie female (Bippity), and blue point blue eyed long tail female (Francie) kittens all looking for new forever homes. Group of 6...
  • bitowy
  • · Cheyenne, Wyoming - WY
Replies
Views
bitowy
B
The Manx in a very old breed of cat. So old, in fact, that it's been referred to as "ancient." This cat originated on the Isle of Man and the fact that it doesn't have a tail may stem from a mutation and years of breeding with other types of cats on the island. It's said that the original Manx cats were shorthair and only began growing longer hair after they mixed with various types of Norwegian Forest Cats brought to the island by the Vikings. All of this happened a long time ago. What's important to recognize today is that this specific breed of cat is a beautiful one that doesn't shy away from work. It's built very well, has a strong work ethic, above average intelligence, and a wonderful personality that's active and playful, but not overbearing and annoying or needy.

Manx cats are very devoted to those they love. In most cases, this would be the human family they belong to. If you watch these cats in action, you'll find that they have an uncanny ability to jump quite high, accelerate very quickly when running, and corner remarkably well. All of this is due to the superior strength of their rear legs. Manx cats sometimes remind their owners of what it would be like to own a dog. This cat's devotion is similar to that of a dog as is its enjoyment of play time. They're funny and entertaining and have been known to pull one or two over on their families. These cats are very even temperted and friendly and do quite well with young children as well as adults. They've even been known to become protective on occasion. Being the work cats they are, Manx will hunt down and kill most types of rodents (mice, rats) they come across. When Manx are young, they learn important hunting lessons. The mother cat will take advantage of any type of prey she may have at her disposal to teach her kittens about what it takes to capture and finish off the perceived prey. Whether this prey be an actual living creature, a toy, end of a rope, and so on. If you're interested in buying or adopting one of these cats, be aware that this isn't a lazy one that will simply sleep all day. This breed of cat is active and entertaining and wants to get involved with most of what's going on daily.

Find Manx kittens for sale near me. Search our free Manx cat classifieds ads by owner. Find Manx wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelmossbarger
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap