Breed
Manx
Price
$75
City
Cocoa
State
Florida - FL
I have 5 Manx kittens that are very sweet 8 week old kittens 2 females and 3 males, they are good with both kids and dogs, they are littler box trained and they are eating both hard and soft food. Please look up Manx kittens to get more info about them. For more info please text me.

I will not deliver them, they are also not spayed or neutered and do not have any shots yet.

I am just hoping to find them homes before they get to old.

Last edited by a moderator:

falconx51

Reaction score
I live in Idaho. Is there away we can ship one to me? I don't know how they do that. I would like some pics too.

8 Week Old Manx Kittens for Sale in Cocoa, Florida was posted on 09-10-2019 by Winterssnowflake in the Manx forum.