Wonderful Mini Sheepadoodle for Sale

• Thread starter Nancy van Alphen
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Sheepadoodles

N

Nancy van Alphen

Reaction Score
His name is Finn and he is an adorable, friendly, funny 8-month old mini-sheepadoodle, a cross between an Old English Sheepdog and a Miniature Poodle. He is already potty trained and knows pretty much all his basic commands of sit, stay, "paw," lay down. Plus, he loves to practice jumping high over a stick! He is micro-chipped and has his first rounds of shots, and about to have his second round and be neutered at the end of August. My husband and I have decided to buy a vacation home in the Netherlands where our children live, as we are expecting grandchildren in the near future. We plan on staying several weeks to months at a time, and it will be too difficult and expensive to do this with a dog. We are heartbroken to have to give him up, but this is the best for us and for him. Right now, he is a puppy and likes to play a lot; though he is very well behaved and lays around during the day while I work. He loves walks and is good on his harness (doesn't pull), and will stay within a few feet of us when walked without a leash. The only issue we really have with him is that he LOVES food and will eat almost anything including my outdoor plants! Once in awhile he steals a shoe or something he's not supposed to have, but he is almost broken from that bad habit. He really is loving. He also has really big, beautiful eyelashes! When his hair is cut short as we have it for the summer, he more resembles a poodle; but when he's grown out more (which I prefer), he looks like the sheepadoodles you see on the websites -- so adorable! Mini-Sheepadoodles are in high demand and go from $2K - $3K sold by breeders. We paid $2,140 for him, plus we will be neutering him ($500). We are asking $2K. Plus, we will provide all the stuff we have bought for him, including two kennels, collars, leashes, toys, dog dishes, shampoos, dog treats and chewies, his life vest, and probably more which I can't remember right now. He also has a Seresto flea/tick collar. We are going to be very picky about where he goes. We really love him and want him to have the best home possible! We feel a family with young kids will be best for him. Please email me if interested. We live in SOUTH New Jersey near Philadelphia, but we often travel to Ohio, so anywhere between the two is also a possibility for us to bring him. We prefer closer so we might check on him in the beginning to make the transition easier for him. PS - he does NOT shed!

Breed
Sheepadoodle
Price
$2,000
City
Southern
State
New Jersey - NJ

Attachments

• 20200806_100349[1].jpg
    20200806_100349[1].jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 10