Oct 1, 2020
Price
$750
City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Pure white Labrador Retriever puppies for sale. They have all been vet checked and have no health issues. I have both males and females for sale. These puppies were born in the beginning of October 2020. I am asking $650 for each one. I am located in Los Angeles, California. Please contact me if you're interested in purchasing one of these dogs.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpeg
    IMG_1093.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
J

Jodyq

Reaction score
Paul40 said:
Pure white Labrador Retriever puppies for sale. They have all been vet checked and have no health issues. I have both males and females for sale. These puppies were born in the beginning of October 2020. I am asking $650 for each one. I am located in Los Angeles, California. Please contact me if you're interested in purchasing one of these dogs.
Hi there,
Are your puppies still available?

F

Farmer

Reaction score
Paul40 said:
I am very interested in purchasing one of your puppies. Please let me know if they are still available. My family and I are available anytime to come by and see if one of them would be a good fit with our family.

Reactions: Andersonwilbert
S

Snag

Reaction score
Do you still have the puppies?

White Labrador Retrievers was posted on 12-04-2020 by Paul40 in the Labrador Retriever forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyvenice02
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap