Search

White Labrador Retrievers

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Snag · Posted: )

Browse More Labrador Retrievers / Labs

Paul40

Reaction Score
Pure white Labrador Retriever puppies for sale. They have all been vet checked and have no health issues. I have both males and females for sale. These puppies were born in the beginning of October 2020. I am asking $650 for each one. I am located in Los Angeles, California. Please contact me if you're interested in purchasing one of these dogs.

Breed
Labrador Retriever / Lab
Date Born
Oct 1, 2020
Price
$750
City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpeg
    IMG_1093.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
Pure white Labrador Retriever puppies for sale. They have all been vet checked and have no health issues. I have both males and females for sale. These puppies were born in the beginning of October 2020. I am asking $650 for each one. I am located in Los Angeles, California. Please contact me if you're interested in purchasing one of these dogs.
Hi there,
Are your puppies still available?

I am very interested in purchasing one of your puppies. Please let me know if they are still available. My family and I are available anytime to come by and see if one of them would be a good fit with our family.

Reactions: Andersonwilbert