Search

Two Sisters' Dachshunds in Hastings, Nebraska

2K Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

kirschner

Reaction Score
Two Sisters' Dachshunds
Home-raised, purebred miniature dachshunds in central Nebraska.
r&j litter1 12-31-16 (2).jpg

Our puppies are born and raised in our home alongside children and other pets. They have all the love and socialization that comes with an active, caring environment. We do not ship puppies, as we feel that a good match needs to be made in person. We do not knowingly sell our dogs to puppy mills, brokers, or pet stores. We want all of our babies to go to loving, forever homes.

Our current breeding dogs are a smooth coat, red brindle male, a smooth coat, sable dappled female, and a smooth coat, chocolate and tan piebald female. On occasion we get longhaired pups. All our babies go home with their registration papers, our written health guarantee, a puppy 'starter kit' including our brand of food and a comfort blanket with their mom and siblings' scent on it, and will be UTD on vaccinations and wormings. Please check our our website for the most up-to-date
information:
https://embarr0.wixsite.com/2sistersdoxies

5-7 (2).jpg 7-7.jpg

***New CKC litter expected in early November, 2019!***
***Reds, Chocolate and Tans, Black and Tans, are possible in brindle, piebald, or solid patterns, in either long or smooth coats!***

oscarbanner.jpg

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Hastings
State
Nebraska - NE
Last edited by a moderator: