Beautiful Sisters - White Siberian Kittens for Sale in Amboy, Washington

• Thread starter Roz
  • Start date

138 Total Thread Views

Browse More Siberians

R

Roz

Reaction Score
Here are 2 beautiful Siberian White sisters. They are 9 weeks old and I'm interested in finding someone who would like to be their forever family.
The mother has the Siberian gold eyes. The girls each have a "patch" on their head, one light gray, one dark gray. One also has what looks to be gold eyes, one with greenish gold eyes. Although the eyes can change up to the age of 1 year. They are precious.

Looking for interested parties that may love Siberian Whites. I have 2 beautiful sisters that are 9 weeks old and I am interested in selling them. Their mother has gold eyes, and one of the sisters seems like she will also. The second sister has the greenish gold eyes.

I am hoping to find the right person to who would want to keep them together.

Amy and the twins 2.jpg Amy and the twins 1.jpg

Breed
Siberian
Date Born
Jul 16, 2023
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. No
Microchipped