Search

Two Female AKC Yorkshire Terrier "Yorkie" Puppies available! Orlando, FL to Dothan, AL

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Holly2020 · Posted: )

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

Demmeh

Reaction Score
I have two female AKC Registered Yorkshire Terrier puppies available now! I have 1 miniature (under 3lbs) and 1 full-size (8-10lbs) available. Three packages available.
Basic package-
Shot record
1st and 2nd sets of shots and dewormer
Grooming prior to going home

Standard-
Shot record
AKC Registration

Platinum-
Shot record
AKC Registration + Certificate w/ photo
Health Certificate
AKC Family Pedigree

Sophia/Sophie-
Standard size/ Expected to be no bigger than 8 to 10 lbs. Her mother is 9lbs and her father is 7lbs. Both parents on site. She has a very sweet temperament and can play well with others or alone just the same. She loves to chase toys or play with the kids in the yard. She likes her alone time to cuddle also. She likes to have all the attention. A pleasure to groom, very gentle, and sits still. She's puppy pad and crate trained. She will be getting her second set of puppy shots and dewormer today.

Bella-
Miniature size/ Expected to be no bigger than 3 lbs. Her mother is 2.5 lbs. Her father is 5lbs. She has the greatest temperament. She's very sweet. A pleasure to even groom. She sits still. She's very active and playful and will run around with you until it's time to cuddle. She loves to interact with children and other people as well as animals. She loves cuddle time also. She's puppy pad trained and crate trained. She will be getting her second set of shots and dewormer today.

I travel between the Orlando FL and Dothan AL area and can meet between the two areas.

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
Price
Best Offer
City
Orlando FL to Dothan AL
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• bella.png
    bella.png
    750.4 KB · Views: 2
  • puppies.png
    puppies.png
    922.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I am interested in getting Bella. How is she with kids? How much is the rehoming fee?