Search

AKC Female Old English Sheepdog for Sale in Marionville, Missouri

• Thread starter Pratasoes
  • Start date

63 Total Thread Views

Pratasoes

Pratasoes

Reaction Score
We are proud to announce that, on September 24th, our Julia and our Phoenix had a gorgeous litter of puppies. If you are interested in one of their puppies, please let us know. FYI, our puppy selection for Julia x Phoenix's litter will happen on the first weekend of November and the puppies will be ready to go home any day after November 19th. We still have a few spots available for Julia x Phoenix's litter. Also fill out our puppy application form at https://pratasoes.com/puppy-application-form or contact us with any questions please. All my parents dogs are health tested with embark and they are on the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) database to guarantee our families the healthiest puppies possible. My puppies are de-wormed every two weeks until they go home. They will get Neopar (parvo immunization shot) and first round of shot. Besides that, AKC registration papers will be provided, shot and de-worming records, health certificate, one-year health guarantee contract, a small bag of puppy dry food, blanket with mom and littermates scent, lots of toys and your puppy will go home microchipped. My puppies are raised in my house and exposed to our regular house routine (my kids, our conversation, open/close door, lights turning on/off, kids playing, vacuum, radio, tv, different scents…) my kids and I often hold them, play with them, clip nails every two weeks, start potty and crate training as well… you know normal things that they will have their entire life. They are listed at $2,000. In order to be on our waitlist, we require a $500.00 deposit (non-refundable) for your family to hold a spot to select your puppy. The deposit will go towards the final balance. We are located in Marionville Missouri and offer shipping (flights or private ground transportation) in case you can't come and pick up your puppy in person. Feel free to call us at 417-655-5505 if you have any questions. Thanks!

99L_2139.JPG

Breed
Old English Sheepdog
Date Born
Sep 24, 2023
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Standard
Color(s)
  1. Parti
Age Group