Female Rottweiler for Sale - 2 Years Old - Full AKC

  • Thread starter gtpro
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gtpro

New Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #1
Breed
Rottweiler
Date Born
Jan 1, 2020
Gender
Female
Price
500
City
Palatka
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
32177
2 years old. Full AKC registration. Never had a litter. Not fixed. Fully vaccinated. Up to date. Great with kids.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1776.jpg
    IMG_1776.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 6
A

Alina

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
  • #2
gtpro said:
2 years old. Full AKC registration. Never had a litter. Not fixed. Fully vaccinated. Up to date. Great with kids.
I'm interested in the two-year-old full a Casey female Rottweiler. Can you please contact me at 727-688-1972?
 
A

Alina

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
  • #3
Alina said:
I'm interested in the two-year-old full a Casey female Rottweiler. Can you please contact me at 727-688-1972
AKC, not "a casey." LOL - Sorry.
 
A

Alina

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
  • #4
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure if you have gotten my other message. Sorry if this is duplicate. I am looking for an older female. Can you give me a call?
 
G

gtpro

New Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #5
Alina said:
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure if you have gotten my other message. Sorry if this is duplicate. I am looking for an older female. Can you give me a call?
Got it. Will call tomorrow. Thanks.
 
G

gtpro

New Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #6
Called.
 
A

Alina

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
  • #7
Did you call me ? I didn't get a call from you. Can you call please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Female Rottweiler for Sale - 2 Years Old - Full AKC was posted on 08-05-2021 by gtpro in the Rottweiler forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
10,207
Messages
20,520
Members
24,319
Latest member
Stephie00100
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap
Top