Female Rottweiler Needs Special Home

• Thread starter rkv
  • Start date

119 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rottweilers

R

rkv

Reaction Score
One year old intact female Rottie needs special home. Fully vaccinated. Needs lots of room to run and good human companion for one on one interaction. Very sweet but needs strong leadership. She loves to hike, paddle board, swim, play ball and run. Has obedience training. Has had some medical issues with immune system but structurally sound. Needs someone committed to her well-being. Will need to be spayed. Asking for nominal price to filter committed interested owner. Willing to fly interisland for the right owner.

Kaimana after swim.jpg Kaimana loves frisbie-061623.jpg Kaimana on Board.jpg Prancing2.jpg

Breed
Rottweiler
Date Born
Aug 22, 2022
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Micro
Color(s)
  1. Black
  2. Tan
Age Group