Teddy Bear Puppy (Shih Tzu & Bichon Frise Mix) for Sale in Chester, Virginia Virginia 

A

aburnett23

Breed
Shih Tzu & Bichon Frise Mix
Price
$500
City
Chester
State
Virginia - VA
Hi, my name is Zola and I am 10 weeks old. I am known as a Teddy Bear Puppy which simply means my parents are a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise.

Teddy Bear puppies are crossbred from Shih Tzu and Bichon Frise parents. It is said that the American Kennel Club will give the Teddy Bear official recognition as a breed in its own right (to be officially named the Zuchon) after more generations are born and raised.
  • Teddy bear puppies are small in stature, and they remain small even into adulthood, growing to a height of approximately 12 inches. They weigh a light 12 to 14 pounds as adult dogs.
  • The breed sports a soft, fluffy coat that doesn't shed like most dog breeds. It can be clipped short into a "puppy cut" or left long.
  • These dogs have round faces with squashed muzzles and large, endearing eyes, earning them their namesake. They also have medium-length droopy ears and short, fluffy tails.
Not only does the breed not shed its coat, but it is also very low in dander, making it very hypoallergenic.

Attachments

• Zola.jpg
    Zola.jpg
    66 KB Views: 3
  • Zola1.jpg
    Zola1.jpg
    161.7 KB Views: 3
  • Zola 3.jpg
    Zola 3.jpg
    88.8 KB Views: 3
  • Zola 2.jpg
    Zola 2.jpg
    121.5 KB Views: 2
Reactions: sarah26217
S

sarah26217

Wondering if she is still available and if you would meet?

Y

yrodriguez74

Is Zola still available ?
Yvette

E

Eimaj2009

Good evening! Is Zola still available?

Teddy Bear Puppy (Shih Tzu & Bichon Frise Mix) for Sale in Chester, Virginia was posted on 02-20-2020 by aburnett23 in the Teddy Bear forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search