Search

Teddy Bear Puppy (Shih Tzu & Bichon Frise Mix) for Sale in Chester, Virginia

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies

Browse More Teddy Bears

aburnett23

Reaction Score
Hi, my name is Zola and I am 10 weeks old. I am known as a Teddy Bear Puppy which simply means my parents are a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise.

Teddy Bear puppies are crossbred from Shih Tzu and Bichon Frise parents. It is said that the American Kennel Club will give the Teddy Bear official recognition as a breed in its own right (to be officially named the Zuchon) after more generations are born and raised.
  • Teddy bear puppies are small in stature, and they remain small even into adulthood, growing to a height of approximately 12 inches. They weigh a light 12 to 14 pounds as adult dogs.
  • The breed sports a soft, fluffy coat that doesn't shed like most dog breeds. It can be clipped short into a "puppy cut" or left long.
  • These dogs have round faces with squashed muzzles and large, endearing eyes, earning them their namesake. They also have medium-length droopy ears and short, fluffy tails.
Not only does the breed not shed its coat, but it is also very low in dander, making it very hypoallergenic.

Breed
Teddy Bear
Price
$500
City
Chester
State
Virginia - VA

Attachments

• Zola.jpg
    Zola.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 14
  • Zola1.jpg
    Zola1.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Zola 3.jpg
    Zola 3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Zola 2.jpg
    Zola 2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: sarah26217
Wondering if she is still available and if you would meet?

Is Zola still available ?
Yvette

Good evening! Is Zola still available?

Is she still available?

Looks like a lot of people aren’t interested but so am I lol. I would come tomorrow if you are available. Thanks Debbie

Are there any still available?

Still available???