Search

Sweet Jack Russell Terrier in Need of a Good Home

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Emac3126 · Posted: )

Browse More Jack Russell Terriers

Emac3126

Reaction Score
This is Nugget. She is a spayed female who is a year and a half. She is very healthy, vaccinated, and has her birth certificate and records if necessary. She’s sweet and full of life. She loves walks and runs. She’s very active but she can also sit still if necessary. She is caged trained and will do best as the only animal in the home as she loves to be the center of attention. She likes the sound of her own voice and is wary of new people. But with a little talking and gentle approaching she warms up very quickly.
I am unable to continue to care for her as she needs due to a medical condition. I am not selling her because I want to re-home her to someone who wants a companion animal.

87B5F77C-A7F3-4B79-BCA9-133B0B0FC058.jpeg 90213315-6A96-42C9-9AE7-15D484D9A12D.jpeg 4253FD6F-F6A5-4292-BC88-2483846039ED.jpeg

Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Date Born
Oct 17, 2019
Price
Free
City
Woodstock
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Hi, I am interested if you still have her. Thank you!

This is Nugget. She is a spayed female who is a year and a half. She is very healthy, vaccinated, and has her birth certificate and records if necessary. She’s sweet and full of life. She loves walks and runs. She’s very active but she can also sit still if necessary. She is caged trained and will do best as the only animal in the home as she loves to be the center of attention. She likes the sound of her own voice and is wary of new people. But with a little talking and gentle approaching she warms up very quickly.
I am unable to continue to care for her as she needs due to a medical condition. I am not selling her because I want to re-home her to someone that wants a companion animal.
Hi, I am interested if you still have her. Thank you!
She is still available. Please send me an email at eam2200@hotmail.com. We can speak further there. Thanks!