Big Dog (Great Pyrenees) with Sweet Personality Looking for Good Home

• Thread starter greendav
  • Start date

229 Total Thread Views

Browse More Great Pyrenees

G

greendav

Reaction Score
Hi, I’m Aster. I’m a sweet, low-maintenance 9-year-old dog. I love to be outside and am great at protecting property (although my bark is way bigger than my bite!).

I was adopted as a puppy by my current parents, who now live a nomadic life. I would appreciate a steady home with less moving around.

I love kids and am definitely a people-oriented dog. I get along with other dogs and have experience living with cats. I am good at communicating boundaries in a non-aggressive way, and would be a great addition to any family.

My ideal home has a big backyard or outdoor space, where I am free to roam, sniff around, and explore. I love to go on hikes and play outside, but am just as happy sleeping and lazing around.

My current human guardians are happy to pay for pet insurance and any medications for me. They just want me to be happy in a good home.

I hope to meet you soon.

IMG_2565.jpeg 708026886.jpg 708026880.jpg 708026892.jpg

Breed
Great Pyrenees
Date Born
Apr 1, 2013
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Standard
Color(s)
  1. Brown