Standard Gray Male Chin

• Thread starter MorganK
  • Start date

740 Total Thread Views

Browse More Chinchillas

MorganK

MorganK

Reaction Score
I'm sad to do this but am needing to re-home my standard gray male chinchilla, Rex. He's spunky, young and full of energy. He loves running and exploring but unfortunately one of my dogs has not adjusted well. She's too prey driven and while he does not mind my other dog, I feel he would thrive best in an environment other than mine so he can fully relax and come out of his shell.
Asking price is for the chin and EVERYTHING we have bought for him; any remaining hay, pellets, a fully outfitted critter nation cage, bedding, water feeder, pellet bowl, hay feeder, toys, 2 chin chillers, dust bath and more!

20210824_150518.jpg 20210824_150411.jpg

Breed
Chinchillas
Date Born
Jun 1, 2019
Price
City
Fredericksburg
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code