Search

Pure Breed Bichon Frise Dog for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by krissykaylor38 · Posted: )

Browse More Bichon Frise

Frederick

Reaction Score
Sophie is a beautiful and friendly companion who is AKC registered, updated on all of her shots, neutered, and weighs about 12 pounds. I'd rather not sell her but am moving into a non-pet condo and looking to place her with a loving family. She was purchased as a puppy from a reputable breeder in Missouri.

Sophie.jpg

Breed
Bichon Frise
Date Born
May 15, 2015
Price
$300
City
Destin
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Sorry you can't keep her :( We live in SWFL and could provide a nice home for Sophie. We are retired and my wife would love another Bichon (we have had 2 in past). thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie is a beautiful and friendly companion who is AKC registered, updated on all of her shots, neutered, and weighs about 12 pounds. I'd rather not sell her but am moving into a non-pet condo and looking to place her with a loving family. She was purchased as a puppy from a reputable breeder in Missouri.
Is she still available? I have a 9 year old Bichon who would love to have a sister.