Search

Persian Kittens For Sale in California

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Nancy pham · Posted: )

Browse More Persians

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycutelovelypets

Reaction Score
Persian female kitten born on 06/07/19 and she is now ready for adoption or you can wait till she is exactly 8 weeks on 08/02/19. Kelly is mostly white with light grey tints around tail and ears. She has beautiful blue eyes like both parents. She is very healthy and active. Kelly is now eating solids and is potty trained. She will come with a small rehoming kit but no other papers because she will be up for adoption as a pet. Her rehoming fee is five hundred fifty dollars. I accept cash and PayPal. The fee is nonnegotiable. We can meet at my home or near by location. It will be first come first serve. Again only serious callers please. Updates of Pictures and videos are in Instagram. Thanks.

IMG_7726.jpg IMG_7725.jpg IMG_7724.jpg IMG_7723.jpg

Breed
Persian
Price
City
Rialto
State
California - CA
Last edited by a moderator:
Persian female kitten born on 06/07/19 and is now ready for adoption or you can wait till she is exactly 8 weeks on 08/02/19. Nelly is white with dark tints around face, tail, and ears. She has beautiful blue eyes like both parents. She is perfectly healthy and loves to play. Nelly is eating solids and is now potty trained. She will come with a small rehoming kit but no other papers because she will be up for adoption as a pet. Her rehoming fee is five hundred fifty dollars. I accept cash and PayPal. The fee is nonnegotiable. We can meet at my home or near by location. I will be making a list of people who are interested in adopting her. It will be first come first serve. Again only serious callers please. Updates of Pictures and videos are in Instagram. Thanks.

IMG_7733.jpg IMG_7732.jpg IMG_7731.jpg IMG_7730.jpg

Persian female kitten born on 06/07/19 and is now ready for adoption or you can wait till she is exactly 8 weeks on 08/02/19. Nelly is white with dark tints around face, tail, and ears. She has beautiful blue eyes like both parents. She is perfectly healthy and loves to play. Nelly is eating solids and is now potty trained. She will come with a small rehoming kit but no other papers because she will be up for adoption as a pet. Her rehoming fee is five hundred fifty dollars. I accept cash and PayPal. The fee is nonnegotiable. We can meet at my home or near by location. I will be making a list of people who are interested in adopting her. It will be first come first serve. Again only serious callers please. Updates of Pictures and videos are in Instagram. Thanks.

IMG_7733.jpg IMG_7732.jpg IMG_7731.jpg IMG_7730.jpg

Hi, I just saw your add about the little. white Persian kitten. is she still available?? she is soo adorable!! my email you can email me there or text me if she is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.