Search

Olde English Bulldogges - California

1K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by kmogensen · Posted: )

Browse More Olde English Bulldogges

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmogensen

Reaction Score
We have (2) males and (1) female left: born 3/3/21.

Ready to go home after 4/30/21

Puppies come with:
Sales contract
Veterinarian examination
Registration papers- IOEBA

Please contact us for more details.

Breed
Olde English Bulldogge
Date Born
Mar 3, 2021
Price
1,500 - 2,000
City
Citrus Heights
State
California - CA
Zip Code

Attachments

• Lilo (orange) 6 weeks.jpg
    Lilo (orange) 6 weeks.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Heihei (yellow) 6 weeks (3) .jpg
    Heihei (yellow) 6 weeks (3) .jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Pumbaa (Red) 6 weeks.jpg
    Pumbaa (Red) 6 weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Good morning,

We are very interested in a puppy. We just put down our forever puppy patches earlier this month. We had for for all most 12 years. She was half English bulldog half Olde English. What are the next steps?

Attachments

• 0F62E8D4-EFEB-43CC-AE6C-17D211EDBDF0.png
    0F62E8D4-EFEB-43CC-AE6C-17D211EDBDF0.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 1
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. We definitely know how extremely difficult that is. Where are you located & do you know which puppy you are interested in? I’m happy to provide more pictures and details as needed. I have a quick questionnaire that we’re sending to all prospective buyers. I’ll send to you as soon as I get back to my computer.

Good morning,

We are very interested in a puppy. We just put down our forever puppy patches earlier this month. We had for for all most 12 years. She was half English bulldog half Olde English. What are the next steps?
I sent this to you earlier...but I'm not sure if it made it to you. I've never used this site before.

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. We definitely know how extremely difficult that is. Where are you located & do you know which puppy you are interested in? I’m happy to provide more pictures and details as needed. I have a quick questionnaire that we’re sending to all prospective buyers. I’ll send to you as soon as I get back to my computer.

If you don't mind...here are the questions...

1) Why are you interested in purchasing a puppy?
2) Why have you chosen this particular breed? Have you had an Olde English Bulldogge before?
3) Who will be primarily responsible for the dogs care?
4) How often is someone home and will you have time to play and walk the dog?
5) Do you have other dogs/pets?
6) Where do you live? Is there room for the puppy to play & exercise?

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. We definitely know how extremely difficult that is. Where are you located & do you know which puppy you are interested in? I’m happy to provide more pictures and details as needed. I have a quick questionnaire that we’re sending to all prospective buyers. I’ll send to you as soon as I get back to my compute
If you don't mind...here are the questions...

1) Why are you interested in purchasing a puppy?
Like I said in my previous response our dog just pasted away and we will like a new dog in our life.
2) Why have you chosen this particular breed?
Like I said in my previous response my dog that just pasted away was half English bulldog and Olde English bulldog. It’s a great family dog.
Have you had an Olde English Bulldogge before?
Yes.
3) Who will be primarily responsible for the dogs care?
Me and my wife.
4) How often is someone home and will you have time to play and walk the dog?
Someone is home most of the day and yes.
5) Do you have other dogs/pets?
No.
6) Where do you live? Is there room for the puppy to play & exercise?
Yes, in Vacaville and we have a backyard.

Do you have a phone number I can call you at?

Thanks for your help.

Like I said in my previous response our dog just pasted away and we will like a new dog in our life.

Like I said in my previous response my dog that just pasted away was half English bulldog and Olde English bulldog. It’s a great family dog.

Yes.

Me and my wife.

Someone is home most of the day and yes.

No.

Yes, in Vacaville and we have a backyard.

Do you have a phone number I can call you at?

Thanks for your help.
Thank you for your responses! We just want to make sure the puppies are going to good homes. You can call/text me at 916-439-3922.

Thank you for your responses! We just want to make sure the puppies are going to good homes. You can call/text me at 916-439-3922.
Hello, No pressure, just want to make sure you received my phone number. Feel free to reach out with any questions and I'm happy to provide more pictures, etc. If you could let us know if you're still interested, I would appreciate it and no worries if not.

We have (2) males and (1) female left: born 3/3/21.

Ready to go home after 4/30/21

Puppies come with:
Sales contract
Veterinarian examination
Registration papers- IOEBA

Please contact us for more details.
Hello, I know its been a few weeks since this post was made, but are any of these puppies still available?

Wonderful! Can I ask which two they are? (Assuming they're from the photos above)
Regardless, Im interested in one!
What are the next steps?

Please email me: Jack.WebbSF@gmail.com
Cheers!

Wonderful! Can I ask which two they are? (Assuming they're from the photos above)
Regardless, Im interested in one!
What are the next steps?

Please email me: Jack.WebbSF@gmail.com
Cheers!
Here are pictures of the two available. Orange collar is female, yellow collar is male. Are you local and would you like to schedule a visit to meet them in person?

Attachments

• 4E666168-C5DD-4B7E-802C-2FC16C0041F1.jpeg
    4E666168-C5DD-4B7E-802C-2FC16C0041F1.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 4C4090F9-6973-4FB0-AB0F-64A3F07F0380.jpeg
    4C4090F9-6973-4FB0-AB0F-64A3F07F0380.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 3
Here are pictures of the two available. Orange collar is female, yellow collar is male. Are you local and would you like to schedule a visit to meet them in person?
I would! I'm in San Francisco. I suppose that's local enough for a puppy. Can we make an appointment for this weekend?

I would! I'm in San Francisco. I suppose that's local enough for a puppy. Can we make an appointment for this weekend?
Yes! Can you give me a call @ 916-439-3922 tomorrow to discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.