• Start date

678 Total Thread Views

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michelleyeti

Reaction Score
I have a registered AKC un Neutered male Yorkie. His name is Winston. He listens really well and is great with other dogs. But my only problem is I own a business and I take him to work with me every day do to knowing he has separation anxiety. But here lately he’s been very very scared and vocal towards unknown male people that come to my shop. And I can’t have a nipping little dog effecting my business. He is house broken, loves cuddles and comes when he is called and knows a few commands but we know how stubborn training a Yorkie can be. I spent over $1750.00 on him I’m obviously not going to be asking that amount due to the fact he is now a year old. There is a re-homing fee, to make sure he’s going to someone who will be able to care for him. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
Price
$800.00
City
New Bern
State
North Carolina - NC

Attachments

• 0FB2D7BF-9E34-4D55-99FC-4CFE9C112D77.jpeg
    0FB2D7BF-9E34-4D55-99FC-4CFE9C112D77.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2