Search

Moonstone Cattery - A Bengal Cattery in Winchester, KY

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by moonstonecattery · Posted: )

Browse More Cat Breeders

moonstonecattery

Reaction Score
**We had a beautiful litter of one girl and three boys born on 1/16/21 to Laveau and Warlore. They will be ready for their new homes after March 13th. Contact us now if you are interested in getting one of them!! Fill out our kitten application here anytime: https://forms.gle/731gatf88JCWWBuj9. I will get back to you ASAP!**

Phone Number: (270) 212-4308
Email: moonstonecattery@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/moonstonebengals
Please give us a like and share with your friends and family if you have the time!

We are fascinated with the history of the Bengal and after careful consideration decided to participate in the further development of the domestic breed with an emphasis on companionship. The Bengal is a hypoallergenic (low to non shedding) breed of cat that is very active and needs a lot of interaction. The Bengal cat is a domesticated cat breed created from hybrids of domestic cats, especially the spotted Egyptian Mau, with the Asian leopard cat (ALC). They make wonderful exotic pets especially after they reach the fourth generation (F4+).

Some similar breeds include: Savannah, Several, Abyssinian, Toyger, Egyptian Mau, Ocicat.

Moonstone Cattery is an in home cattery based in the Winchester, KY area. We raise generation five (F5) Stud Book Tradition (SBT) Bengal cats. We offer kittens that can be TICA (The International Cat Association) registered, and are up to date on vaccines as well as deworming. We pride ourselves on our highly socialized kittens. Prices range from $1,000 to $3,000.

If you are interested in getting a kitten please contact us to see what we have available, also feel free to ask about joining our waiting list for future litters! Thank you!! :D

IMG_9987.JPG

IMG_9377.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

Breeder Type
Cat
City
Winchester
State
Kentucky - KY
Zip Code
Last edited:
From left to right in the group pic, we have been calling them Hermione, Mars, Jupiter, and Mercury. You can change their names if you want to! Hermione is the only girl and the rest of these sweethearts are boys. They were born January 16th and will be ready after March 13th. Please text (270) 212-4308 if you are interested.

IMG_5014.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

IMG_5031.JPG

IMG_5034.JPG

How much are you selling them for?
Hi! Sorry, I just realized that I forgot to put that in the ad. We are asking $1,500 for each of the three boys and $2,500 for the girl. You can see updated pics of them on my website here: https://moonstonecattery.wixsite.com/mysite/kittens. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Text usually works best for me but I understand if you prefer to message on here. Best wishes! ?

Attachments

• IMG_5782.JPG
    IMG_5782.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5784.JPG
    IMG_5784.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5800.JPG
    IMG_5800.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5807.JPG
    IMG_5807.JPG