Search

Please Beware! Meridian Cattery Scam

616 Total Thread Views

Julie F

Reaction Score
We are broken hearted. Purchased a ragdoll kitten for 800 from Meridian cattery. Emailed, saw videos and paid through Zelle. It was a scam. I feel ignorant and I am asking if anybody heard of these people in Texas. Police notified but saying we can't get money back, that this happens . Let our heartbreak be a warning. The little girl had already named the kitten. We fell in love after researching the breed, and wanted a pet quality. 800 with genetic testing seemed a good price. Got suspicious when 3 days after paying this, they asked for 800 more for special shipping crate. They disappeared. Any tips to bring them to justice? Julie