Search

Mini Goldendoodle Puppy for Sale

665 Total Thread Views

Browse More Goldendoodles

mlhender

Reaction Score
Five-month Mini Goldendoodle. He is housetrained and is probably the best puppy you will ever find in your life. He is sweet and low-key (chill) and very people-friendly. We take him outside regularly to do his business, but if we miss a time, he uses potty pads inside the house. He is house-trained and crate-trained and he enjoys his crate. He is absolutely wonderful, but he is still a puppy who needs attention and I am a working single mom with a teenager. I realized that I can’t give him the care and attention he deserves.

I purchased him from a breeder a month ago, and he has gotten all of his vaccination shots as well as an official DNA test that verifies his Goldendoodle status. I am selling him for $2650 which includes the price I paid for him and all of the veterinarian bills so far. He will be an absolutely wonderful pet for a family who has time and love for him and perhaps a yard and kids who might want to run with him as he grows into adulthood. If you were thinking about a Goldendoodle or a hypoallergenic breed you will not go wrong with this one. If I had the time, I would certainly keep him. Please contact me at mlhender@earthlink.net or 708-846-8022 if you are interested. You can see pictures of him at the following link: https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/v8yBN4V8Ttmg4N-IpyDGGQ.SjQ8TUr21bCD0MLqT-THCv

Our Doggie.jpeg IMG_4572.jpeg IMG_4586 (1).jpeg IMG_4324 (1).jpeg

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Apr 8, 2021
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
City
Forest Park - Chicago
State
Illinois - IL