Mini Goldendoodle for Sale in Jacksonville, Florida

• Thread starter NatalieBrown
  • Start date

982 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

Browse More Goldendoodles

N

NatalieBrown

Reaction Score
I have a mini Goldendoodle for sale. She's 1 year old and is loving, playful, and gets along well with other dogs, children, and people. If interested or if you need more info you can reply to this ad. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Nov 25, 2020
City
Jacksonville
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Hi Natalie,
We are very interested in your mini Goldendoodle. We currently have a 1 year old male goldendoodle and would love our little guy to have a sister ?. … and another sibling for our 9 year old son. Can you please contact me? We would be happy to pick her up. Best, Cheryl

Is your Goldendoodle girl still available?

Hello, is your Golden doodle still available?

NatalieBrown said:
I have a mini Goldendoodle for sale. She's 1 year old and is loving, playful, and gets along well with other dogs, children, and people. If interested or if you need more info you can reply to this ad. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Is she still available?