Search

Mini Aussiedoodles in Austin, TX!

735 Total Thread Views

Browse More Aussiedoodles

Waggingtailsfarm

Reaction Score
I spy some pups with adorable eyes that inherited their mama's expressive eyebrows
?

Mini Aussiedoodle puppies! Puppies were born on 1/6. They will be mini in size (~25lbs) and should be non-shedding and hypoallergenic. Very healthy, up to date on shots and dewormings. Mother is a Australian Shepherd and father is an amazing Mini Parti-Poodle. Both parents are great family pets. Excellent dispositions and exceptionally friendly. All puppies are vet checked and a copy of the report will be included with your go home packet. We send home puppies with a full 2 year health guarantee with an option to extend this guarantee to 5 years. We use Puppy Culture to raise our puppies and are dedicated to raising stable, mentally sound dogs. Critical steps are taken during the first eight weeks of the puppy’s life to ensure we raise happy, socially successful, and easily trainable dogs. Early neurological stimulation, daily handling and play, noise-desensitization, and age appropriate exposure to a crate are important parts of our program. And, of course, at 4 weeks we give the pups a great start to house-training with scheduled meals and outside potty time. Please see my website for updates and pictures: http://www.waggingtailsfarm.com
Or contact me directly for more information on these cute pups!

I am asking $2250 for these pups, with that price you will receive:
-2 year genetic health warranty with an option to extend to 5 years
-A well adjusted, socialized, genetically sound, veterinarian checked and certified healthy Wagging Tails Farm puppy.
-Training starts at day 3 using the Puppy Culture techniques. Puppy Culture is a curriculum dedicated to raising stable, mentally sound dogs.
-Age appropriate vaccinations and wormings which includes Neopar (parvo only vaccine) given at 4 & 6 weeks of age and NeoVac (DA2 vaccine) given at 5 & 7 wks.
-Detailed shot record with dates of worming and vaccinations.
-Slip leash
-30 Day trail Pet Insurance from Trupanion. note: must be activated within 24 hours of adopting your Aussiedoodle
-All the information about your puppy as well as training information
-Lifetime support from Wagging Tails Farm.

Blue Collar Lilly Pup.jpg Dark Blue Collar Lilly Pup.jpg Grey Collar Lilly Pup.jpg Lime Green Collar Lilly Pup.jpg

Breed
Aussiedoodle
Date Born
Jan 6, 2021
Price
$2,250
City
Austin
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code