Search

Male Bearded Dragon Up for Rehoming

910 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by tessam · Posted: )

Browse More Bearded Dragons

Sarahmaison

Reaction Score
Hello! I am rehoming my adult male bearded dragon, Rillo. He is a very sweet boy, good eater, and loves to get cuddles/pets. He will be coming with his enclosure that was custom built, with all other supplies I have for him (including: extra lights, extra food boys, left over worms/food/calcium powder, & much more). Please DM me for price and if you have any questions! I’m located in San Diego, willing to ship.

7484B715-20F4-4EBF-BF3E-58878848FAC5.jpeg

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Date Born
Mar 15, 2020
Price
City
San Diego
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Hello! I am rehoming my adult male bearded dragon, Rillo. He is a very sweet boy, good eater, and loves to get cuddles/pets. He will be coming with his enclosure that was custom built, with all other supplies I have for him (including: extra lights, extra food boys, left over worms/food/calcium powder, & much more). Please DM me for price and if you have any questions! I’m located in San Diego, willing to ship.
Hi, just saw your ad, I live in San Francisco. What is the cost of getting this dude here? Could you also show the enclosure, with details of the size?

Are you able to ship to Ohio? What's the price?