Date Born
Mar 15, 2020
Price
City
San Diego
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Hello! I am rehoming my adult male bearded dragon, Rillo. He is a very sweet boy, good eater, and loves to get cuddles/pets. He will be coming with his enclosure that was custom built, with all other supplies I have for him (including: extra lights, extra food boys, left over worms/food/calcium powder, & much more). Please DM me for price and if you have any questions! I’m located in San Diego, willing to ship.

Attachments

• 7484B715-20F4-4EBF-BF3E-58878848FAC5.jpeg
    7484B715-20F4-4EBF-BF3E-58878848FAC5.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: SonyaAwwad
S

SonyaAwwad

Reaction score
Sarahmaison said:
Hello! I am rehoming my adult male bearded dragon, Rillo. He is a very sweet boy, good eater, and loves to get cuddles/pets. He will be coming with his enclosure that was custom built, with all other supplies I have for him (including: extra lights, extra food boys, left over worms/food/calcium powder, & much more). Please DM me for price and if you have any questions! I’m located in San Diego, willing to ship.
Hi, just saw your ad, I live in San Francisco. What is the cost of getting this dude here? Could you also show the enclosure, with details of the size?

Male Bearded Dragon Up for Rehoming was posted on 04-19-2021 by Sarahmaison in the Bearded Dragons forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy27j
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap