Search

Male & Female Bearded Dragons

846 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mikeandowen1 · Posted: )

Browse More Bearded Dragons

pumpkinqueen0411

Reaction Score
I have a 2 year old Yellow Male and a 1 year old Het Hypo Trans Red Female for sale. Asking $150 for the Male, $300 for the Female, or $400 for them both.

His name is Pickle. His favorite foods and treats are meal worms and strawberries and he LOVES basking in the sun. He's an adventurous little man with the best adorable grumpy face ever.

Her name is Scarlett. Her favorite foods and treats are mealworms and red bell peppers. She loves being lazy and lounging in her fleece hammock. Shes a sweet tempered, calm, goofball.

They both come with their tanks, double dome lights, UVB bulbs, ceramic heater, water and food dishes, hammocks, and some of their favorite pillows and fleece blankies (yes they are spoiled lol).

I intended on eventually breeding them when she got a little older because shes still to young and small at the moment but im now disabled and can't take care of them properly anymore.

I'd really love for them to go together so they can eventually make beautiful babies but they're not a mated pair right now and they're not bonded so selling them separately is fine too.

AirBrush_20201116182238.jpg AirBrush_20201107222135.jpg received_683301278982164.jpeg

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Price
$150-$400
City
Bushnell
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Last edited:
Hi - I was wondering if you would take 200 for the female and how much shipping would be.