Loving Puppy for Adoption in Acworth, Georgia

• Thread starter ElizaHarp
  • Start date

739 Total Thread Views

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

E

ElizaHarp

Reaction Score
Serious Inquiries only please. Her name is Scooter and she’s been through a lot in her life, she doesn’t like doing much now adays but if you’ve got the energy to go do something so does she. She is very good with young kids and would be the perfect first pet for a child. Between my job and my college classes I don’t have time to be there for her, all she needs is a loving home ❤ I hope this speaks to someone because this is my last chance if I don’t get any inquiries in the next few months I’m going to have to take her to the pound and I’m begging you, just meet her I’m sure you’ll fall in love the way I did when I first met her.

Breed
Mixed Breed
Price
$400
City
Acworth
State
Georgia - GA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0