Search

Loving Puppy for Sale (Mixed Breed Dachshund/Jack Russel/Beagle)

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by PatriciaCanada · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

Angie619

Reaction Score
We are rehoming our female puppy due to changes with our living circumstances. She is 7 months old and under 30lbs. She has received all of her puppy shots and will be a great fit for a family who has the time and attention to provide her. We named her Hazel- she enjoys walks at the park, playing fetch, loves playing with stuffed toys, and is a big cuddle bug. We are sad to be in this situation because we have truly enjoyed her company.

If you are interested in adopting her to join your family, her rehoming fee is $150.00. Please contact me if you are interested.

8.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Jun 10, 2020
Price
$150
City
Stockton
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - does your dog like other dogs? I'm looking for a companion for my new dog, Nutmeg. I rescued her from the streets. She is shy and very attached to me, but I can't be around her all of the time. She likes running in the backyard and play bites on me sometimes. Let me know if I should bring her over to meet Hazelnut and see how they get along. I live in Stockton in the Weston Ranch area.

Nutmeg.jpg

Hi there,

We have brought other dogs around her before but Hazelnut is a quarantine dog (haven't been socialized much) so it will take her awhile to get used to other people and other dogs. She gets along great with our small Maltipoo so once she gets comfortable, she'll open up. Hazel is also very active so she'll need daily exercise otherwise she easily becomes bored and chew on things. She is also an alert/watch dog so she likes to bark at unfamiliar sound and people. Besides that, she likes to play with her toys and she's a big cuddle dog.

Would you still like to do a meet and greet for her and Nutmeg? We leave off of Morada by 99.

Thanks for replying. I think we are good for now. I put a doghouse in the backyard and she seems to be content to run around out there while I am away for a while, unlike before, when she didn't want me to leave her sight. She doesn't bark and my husband likes that about her. She's not a good watchdog though, which is nice about Hazel. If Nutmeg starts to act lonely, I will let you know and maybe we could meet up with the dogs if she is still available.

Hi Angie. Do you still have Hazelnut, or did you find a home for her? Patricia