Search

Looking for Dog Owners to Review our Dog Harness Product (PAID REVIEW)

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by WendyMay · Posted: )

hueyhow

Reaction Score
I am looking for volunteers to try out our new dog harness at easydogharness.com I will pay $30 for some videos and pictures taken with your phone of your dog using our dog harness. You also get to keep our dog harness for free after trying out. Please email me a photo with you and your dog at info@easydogharness.com for approval if you are interested to test our new product. Anyone who is a dog owner can apply. Payment will be discussed after approval.

**ANYONE can apply within the US
**Any Age, Breed or Size can apply.
**See website for sizes

Attachments

• no-pull-dog-harness-pawie-black.jpg
    no-pull-dog-harness-pawie-black.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
  • no-pull-dog-harness-pawie-front.jpg
    no-pull-dog-harness-pawie-front.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
  • no-pull-dog-harness-pawie-back.jpg
    no-pull-dog-harness-pawie-back.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1
I am looking for volunteers to try out our new dog harness at easydogharness.com I will pay $30 for some videos and pictures taken with your phone of your dog using our dog harness. You also get to keep our dog harness for free after trying out. Please email me a photo with you and your dog at info@easydogharness.com for approval if you are interested to test our new product. Anyone who is a dog owner can apply. Payment will be discussed after approval.

How are your reviews going? Have you had many? I would like to see some videos. My friend is a pet sitter and both the Hound and the Yellow Lab used harnesses. I really like them. So much better than a regular leash.