Search

*Local Inquiries Only* Bearded Dragon for Sale - Houston

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by greatest231 · Posted: )

Browse More Bearded Dragons

Emculp11

Reaction Score
*Local Inquiries Only*

I have a beardie, Bear, that joined our family about 4 years ago. She is very calm and listens when you talk to her. I hate to say goodbye to her, but I just can't give her the attention she needs.

I also have all of her accessories (terrarium, hide, basking log, water dish, food dish, calcium, and heat lamp).

IMG_1462.jpg IMG_1454.jpg

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Price
$150
City
Pearland
State
Texas - TX
Last edited by a moderator:
*Local Inquiries Only*

I have a beardie, Bear, that joined our family about 4 years ago. She is very calm and listens when you talk to her. I hate to say goodbye to her, but I just can't give her the attention she needs.

I also have all of her accessories (terrarium, hide, basking log, water dish, food dish, calcium, and heat lamp).
Still available for sale? Please let me know your asking price.