Local Only: Bearded Dragon for Sale - Port Orchard, Washington

• Thread starter HOWELLZ
  • Start date

692 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bearded Dragons

H

HOWELLZ

Reaction Score
LOCAL ONLY: BEARDED DRAGON needs rehomed. COMES w TANK, SUPPLIES, DESK and MORE. PORT ORCHARD, WA

We are sadly having to sell our Bearded Dragon "Ponya". $400 for Dragon and all supplies, tank and desk included for everything you will need.

She was born in November 2019. She is considered adult age. Below are the items that come with purchase of her to help you home and care for her fully. This is for pick up only. We are located in South Port Orchard area about 30 min from Tacoma and 90 minutes from Seattle. You must have a large enough vehicle to haul tank, equipment and desk (SO... a truck or large SUV!) When responding to this ad please let us know why you want a bearded dragon and if you have any reptile experience as a pet owner which is not required but please do your research so you know what your getting into. She is easy to care for but we consider her family and want her to go to a family or individual that is prepared and able to care for her best.

(I have photos of everything I can email you)
1 Bearded Dragon (female measures 14 " from nose to tip of tail approx )
1 75 gallon tank w/ ground heat pad (measures 17 " tall x 18" deep x 36" long)
1 Heat UVB Light Combo (for day heat and light)
Second Light Bar no bulb(unused but as back up if Heat/UVB goes out)
Second Heat Lamp with 2 bulb (unused for back up if Heat combo light goes out)
2 LOG structures for furnishings
1 hanging jute hammock
1 feeding dish
1 water dish
1 DESK/TABLE used as a STAND that fits the tank and has drawers for items (26" tall x 18" deep x 43" long)
1 5 gallon insect tank for LIVE roaches/crickets
1 container of calcium that is added to her insects (will last a long time)
1 emergency dry food bag
1 soap cleaning bottle for tank and insides
1 batwing leash costume

Ponya is very calm, friendly, likes veggies (eats them well!) and horn worms. We have her on a dubai roach diet mainly for her live protein with only occasional crickets from time to time. Note she has a small crook in her tail that was like that from birth/growth. It doesn't seem to be a issue for her. She loves to sit on her hammock under the light. She goes to bed and wakes at usually the same time each day. (7am - 9pm we cover her tank at bedtime for complete darkness when the lights is cooled).

She enjoys being held for a time and watching tv or music. She likes calm people and interactions. We clean her tank weekly and she gets a water bath at that time. We feed her 6-12 roaches medium size roaches a day split between breakfast and dinner. She gets fresh fruit and veggies daily as well. My 11yo daughter was her main caregiver and she seems to really love children and is great being around our cat/dogs. She gets safe free roaming time in my daughters room for about 30min a day so she doesn't get tank crazy.

She sheds regularly and just finished her last shedding in early January. She had her last deworming and vet visit in summer of 2020 and received a good bill of health. Recommend summer revisit with VET and deworming.

THIS IS MEET AND CASH ONLY. I will not respond to anyone claiming to pay by check or ship to sort of set up. Thank you.

20210109_144256.jpg

20210109_143531 (1).jpg

20210109_144345.jpg

20201208_120106.jpg

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Date Born
Nov 13, 2019
Price
$400
City
Port Orchard