Search

Female Bearded Dragon Approx 1 Year Old - LOCAL PICKUP IN MICHIGAN $200

673 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bearded Dragons

babp31266

Reaction Score
I am posting this ad for my daughter - Roxy was purchased last year by one of her friends who bought 2 thinking that they were both the same sex. It turned out that one was a boy and one was a girl and the friend did not want to have babies so she asked my daughter to take one. She wanted to help out so she took it but she never the desire to have a bearded dragon (or any other type of reptile for that matter) nor does she have the time for it. She is a college student and last year snuck it into her sorority house with her and they have been at our home for the summer. She's getting ready to go back to school and she cannot take it with her nor does she really want it.

The dragon has been physically taken care of but she deserves to be in a home with someone who really wants her and will love and play with her. If this is you, please respond to this ad. She will come with all of the supplies that my daughter has purchased for her. We are animal lovers and want to make sure that she goes to a good home.

Roxy.jpg

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Date Born
Aug 1, 2020
Price
$200
City
Bloomfield
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code