Search

Grey Chinchilla for Sale in Novi, Michigan

947 Total Thread Views

Browse More Chinchillas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenglish1975

Reaction Score
Help Bella Find A New Home! $100 chinchilla included with treats, food, and cage accessories all for free!

We have a gray chinchilla with a fuzzy white belly. This sweet female chinchilla is looking for a forever home. Born on July 16th, 2015 she is now 4 years old and will turn 5 this year. This female chinchilla has already been potty trained, which makes it a lot easier for the cage to stay clean. We have been using what is called, "Kritter Litter", and two litter pans that we put in the corners of the bottom part of the cage, which is a good spot to put them since chinchillas tend to pee in corners. I recommend still using those items with her. When the chinchilla is bought, she will come with lots of food, treats, and accessories that Bella already likes. If you would like to also purchase the large 4 level cage, and cage accessories then we can work out a separate price for those items.

Breed
Chinchillas
Price
$120
City
Novi
State
Michigan - MI

Attachments

• Image-1 (1).jpg
    Image-1 (1).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1