Search

Golden Doodle Puppies (Hypoallergenic/Non Shedding)

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by cdempsey · Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

Reaction Score
These adorable and energetic puppies are ready for their forever homes. They are vet checked, have their first shots and come with vet documents. Last photo is of Rosie, their mother. She is on site, father is an AKC registered poodle. Photos and certification available upon request. Puppies will grow to approximately 35 lbs. For your convenience and ours, we tagged each puppies photo with a letter and number to easily identify them. An (M) meaning a male puppy and a (F) meaning female. The numbers are to identify each one individually to avoid miscommunication.
Contact me directly through email.

Golden Doodle Puppies.jpg

Golden Doodle Puppies1.jpg

Golden Doodle Puppies2.jpg

Golden Doodle Puppies3.jpg

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Jun 9, 2020
Price
$450.00
City