Search

German Shepherd Breeder in California

729 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

CSVISTAFARMS

Reaction Score
Chris and Sandra would like to invite you to take look around our website and view our beautiful 'Old Fashioned' - (straight back) German Shepherds. We VALUE Health and Temperament in our Shepherds.... All of our dogs are OFA Certified with Good Hips & Elbows as well as some other test done. Our Shepherds are AKC & UKC Registered. We do enjoy showing our shepherds with the United Kennel Club and our boys show in JR Showmanship classes. We strive to keep to the German Shepherd Breed Standards as well. A lot of our dogs get trained as Service dogs and or Therapy dogs. We specialize in WHITE, Silver sables, and black , also black & silver (Traditional Style). we also offer stock (short) coat & long coats. are dogs live on our 12 acre farm in Northern California. We also offer shipping with United Airlines Pet Safe Program and or Ground Transportation. We have puppies all the way in New York across America as well as a few International Puppies :) You are always welcome to come see our farm and how we raise our dogs!!! if you are interested in one of our German Shepherd puppies please check out our website and fill out our puppy questionnaire and welcome to call us anytime. We are also a member of BRED with H.E.A.R.T. We Include a great puppy package, 5 year Health Guarantee, & Lifetime puppy support with all of our Puppies when they go home. We are currently working on our NEW website and adding in all of our OFA certifications, x-ray photos, certificates, etc. and lots of photos and detailed descriptions!! We are currently accepting deposits / reservations for our upcoming litters :) - MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED or HAVE QUESTIONS.. call Sandra 530-990-0393 / or Email: csvistafarms@gmail.com our website: csvistafarms.com

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Oroville
State
California - CA
Last edited by a moderator: